Due to the adverse weather conditions, the Committee has decided to CANCEL tonight’s club champs and also training at Kings tomorrow morning.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused to anyone, but your safety is more important than anything and club champs is not an essential journey.

We will advise if we are able to rearrange as soon as we can. Also if anyone was planning to bring their County entry forms tonight, Lizzie has said not to panic as she has until Friday so bring them to any training session this week and hand to a coach or committee member, who will be happy to pass them on.

Enjoy the weather if you can but more importantly, stay safe!!